- BSPD BEARINGS...Machine Element
- FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION E-MAIL email@example.com
- Ball Bearings
- Interchange Series - Ungeared
- Interchange Series - External gear
- Interchange Series - Internal gear
- Kaydon Slewing Bearings
- Metric Size Slewing Rings
- Inch Size Slewing Rings
- Metric Size Slewing Rings (2)
- IMO Slewing Rings & Slewing drives
- SKF Slewing Bearings
- INA Slewing Bearings
- Franke Slewing Bearings
- Needle Roller Bearings
- Crossed Roller Bearing
- Spherical Roller Bearings
Tapered Roller Bearings
- Inch Single Row Tapered Roller Bearings
- Metric Single Row Tapered Roller Bearings
- Single row tapered roller bearing with flanged outer ring
- Double row tapered roller bearings& TDO design
- Double row tapered roller bearings& TDI design
- Tapered roller bearings& single row& matched back-to-back
- Tapered roller bearings& single row& matched face-to-face
- Four-Row Tapered Roller Bearings
- Cylindrical Roller Bearing
- Linear Bearing
Bearings & Components
Stainless Steel Bearings
- Stainless Steel Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel Balls
- Stainless Steel Mounted Units, Pillow Blocks, Housed Unit Bearings & Inserts
- Stainless Steel Self Aligning Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel Spherical Plain Bearings and Rod Ends
- Stainless Steel Thrust Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel V-Groove Guide Wheels
- Ceramic Bearings
- About BSPD
- Contact Us
- Request A Quote
Stainless Steel Bearings
Stainless Steel Angular Contact Ball Bearings: These bearings have internal raceways that are effectively opposite each other, they are designed to accommodate both axial and radial loads and when used in pairs have a tremendous load bearing capacity. Stainless steel construction offers resilience to corrosion Benefits: Compact, rigid, accommodates tilting, radial and axial loads, corrosion resistant
Stainless steel bearings are the same as ordinary bearings. They have obvious advantages in material. Moreover, in terms of precision control, they have stricter craftsmanship than ordinary bearings. In the working process, stainless steel bearings work stably, with low noise, corrosion resistance and wide application.
We manufacture Loose Stainless Steel Balls in any size from 0.5 mm to over 2" ( 50.8 mm). We manufacture Stainless Steel Bearing Ball in any stainless material from 440C to 316. We manufacture precision balls from one piece to millions of pieces. These precision stainless steel balls that are rounder, with a better surface finish, than other commercial source.
Stainless Steel Pillow Block Bearings not only have the characteristics of the ordinary bearings: Low vibration, low noise, high precision rotating, lower friction torque and high speed running but also have its special usage function.
BSPDBEARINGS supplies a range of Stainless Steel self-aligning ball bearings which are suitable for low to medium radial loads. The self-aligning ball bearings are able to accept small amounts of thrust loads. This ball bearing option has a spherical outer raceway which allows for misalignment, shaft deflection and housing deformations.
Stainless steel spherical bearings all incorporate the single-piece race type construction, providing excellent ball-to-race conformity and structural integrity, along with the advantages of metal-to-metal contact between bearing components.
Stainless steel thrust bearing is composed of 2 thrust washers and 1 cage. The thrust washer and balls are made of stainless steel material. The cage material can be stainless steel, nylon or brass.
Suitable for use as guide wheels with both internal and external V-shaped outer ring. Stainless Steel V-Groove Guide Wheels Bearings Features 1, Operable with either outer or inner V-shape of the W-shaped outer ring and usable for various applications as guide wheel. 2, High precision grade by integral construction of bearing and precision-ground W-shaped outer ring. 3, Tolerant to both radial and axial load with inner construction of double row angular contact type and also resistant to moment load.